Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Never a Dull Moment

Neil e-mailed me this morning to let me know that Henry's school called and said "he probably needs stitches!"  WHAT!????  By the time I received the e-mail and a text, Neil had already picked him up and arrived at Velocity Care while I am sitting at work not having a clue about my baby.  It really bothers me that his school doesn't even call me anymore because they know I won't answer!  Not their fault when they NEED to get in touch with someone ASAP.

I freaked out a tiny bit and sent an e-mail to the principals asking if they could get someone to cover my class so I could head over to Velocity Care. Finally someone came over the intercom and said a teacher was on his way.  So glad!  
Henry on the way to Velocity Care.  My baby!

By the time I arrived, he was happy, glued, and playing with a car.  Neil told me had everything handled, but I just felt like I needed to be there.  I got him a juice and he couldn't have been happier!

Such a good daddy to handle life's bumps and bruises!

glued shut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...