Monday, August 12, 2013

First Day of School 2013

Bennett is already in K-4-the Mighty Monkey Class!  How did the time go by so quickly?  Next year, he will be going to kindergarten and I am sure I'll be a sobbing mess.  I only teared up a couple times when I took him the first day.  He was thrilled about being in class with his best buddy, Sam.  He never looked back!  I guess that is what we want for our kids though....to feel confident about new changes.  I am so proud of my big boy!!!


Looking handsome for the first day!

He had to show off his new folder! :)

Brother got in on the action as well.

memorized by a school bus driving by

It is impossible to get a picture of these 2!


I held a folder up and they both looked at it.  I was hoping a look at the camera.  This is sweet.


Sam and Bennett on the first day!

Bennett next to his hook.

Me and my sweet B!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that first picture is ADORABLE! You have the cutest kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...