Thursday, August 1, 2013

Double Dentist

Since summer is winding down :( I am trying to get all the appointments done before school starts.  We had the dentist today for both boys.  I decided to take Henry already because he has teeth and I wanted to kill 2 birds with one stone.  So, off to the dentist we went.  I seriously think the other dentist goers and hygienists were SO ready for us to leave by the time our visit was over.  It was a crazy visit but what matters is their teeth are in tip top shape!  



My idea was to get a picture of both boys sitting on this couch smiling.


There was another boy who saw my camera and wanted to take our picture and pictures of other stuff.  So, he took this one of us. Thanks, kid!

Bennett was a trooper!  He chose chocolate toothpaste and fluoride!  ick!

Henry was so excited for his first dentist appointment!  He didn't love having people looking in his mouth.  She tried to brush his teeth with bubblegum toothpaste.


The turning point for Henry was when a lady handed him a dentist frog.  He saw it, grabbed it, and shouted "yay!"  


It only took 4 of us to hold him down and then I looked up and saw everyone staring at us.

After we saw the dentist we got to pick our prizes!  They walked out with armloads of stuff!

This was right before Henry laid down in the middle of the waiting room face down screaming because I put all the goodies in the bags and got ready to carry them out.  Again...all eyes on us.  Oh, the memories!

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...