Friday, August 2, 2013

End of summer

As we wind down the summer, I start my depression state.  I absolutely LOVE my summers with my boys!  I just want to be home with them all the time, but I say that all the time so you probably already know that.  Oh well, it's my blog and I can say what I want!

I am trying to do a bunch of fun stuff before the summer is over...
Henry had his last Gymboree class! (tear)

Bennett got to go to cooking camp and even came home with a cute cookbook.  I love that our church offers so many fun things for families. 

We went to see Turbo today.  Excuse my appearance.

2 comments:

  1. Cooking camp sounds like a blast. As a fellow teacher, I feel your pain. I don't have to go back until the 12th, but I will spend all of next week moving classrooms for the 4th time in 4 years!!! Enjoy the wind down, it looks like y'all have had a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bennett is getting so big. In that last picture he looks so grown up! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...