Friday, February 27, 2009

So this is what 9 hours of sleep feel like.

Let me start off with a big I FEEL GOOD this morning!

OK, now that's out of the way. We went to eat at a friend's house last night and I was a little worried about Bennett's schedule. It turned out to be OK because he was such a sweet boy at their house. When we got in the car to come home at 9pm he fell right to sleep and did not wake up until 7:40 this morning!!! Praise the Lord! It was truly an answer to prayer.

Even though Bennett slept the whole night...I have to say that I still wake up randomly and wonder if he is alright. SIDS is a constant worry for me. I just have to keep telling myself not to be a paranoid Mom!

I am going to get a lot of things done today! We are getting our bathtub fixed this morning and I am going to have to go to the grocery store even though we are trying our new frugal routine.(This is me experimenting with the whole 'insert link thing!') Let me know how it works.

Neil and I are going to attend the "Seeing your Marriage Through the Eyes of God" simulcast tomorrow at our church. I am really looking forward to this! Beth Moore is one of the speakers so it should be fabulous.

3 comments:

  1. A good night's sleep can do wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - you changed your URL on me! Don't worry, since I "stalk" you from my blog I found it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link worked well...good job1 I'm sorry I missed y'all las tnight. I though I was getting sick and didn't want to spreadgerms to the babies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...