Friday, February 20, 2009

Hello Blog World!







Well, this is my first blog post and I am oh so excited. I have been debating on whether or not to start a blog. After reading and enjoying some famous blogs like, LPM, TCM, Bigmama, Boomama, and The Daily Sweatpants...I thought I needed to join the Blog World too!

Anyway, I am a 27 year old new mommy to the sweetest baby boy ever! Bennett is the greatest blessing that Neil and I have received as a married couple. I think it is so amazing that we didn't even ask for him and the Lord blessed us with him anyway. I guess He knew that we needed him! Neil is my sweet hubby and we have been together since 2003. We were engaged in October of 2006 and married in May of 2007.
As for my blog...I am so new to this and really have no idea what I am doing. I still have questions like:


What is a Mr. Linky?
What does it mean to be a follower and who can see that??
How do you type a word and then have it go to a certain link?
How do I get a cute font for my posts?

and many more...


So, the baby turned 10 weeks old yesterday (tear) and I thought I would share a few pictures of my little love bug. OK, how do I put the picture where I want it instead of at the top of the blog? Anyone know? The first picture is of Bennett's first ever Valentine's Day. I think he loved his Baby Einstein DVD and Snuggle Puppy book. The next is of his first day of daycare (that is a post all its own!) and the last is of me with Bennett at Gymboree class.













3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blog World! Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool blog design! Looks great!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to go into the HTML format and copy the pics web link thingie and paste it at the bottom...at least that is what I do. good luck and have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...