Saturday, March 23, 2019

St. Jude Miracles on the Red

Our St. Jude gala was a smashing success this year!  We decided on the ABCs of Cancer for our theme, we went with family style food service, and we put the auction inside the room.  Lots of planning and preparing went into this event and it showed!  We raised $360,000!



Decorations crew!
Our team!

Got my hair did for the event!  2 things I love: getting my hair done and a braid.

The company Neil works for sponsored a table.

Here we are in front of the ABC wall.  We made a replica of the one that is at the actual hospital.

I am so happy the McGuires were able to join us!

Good looking crew!

LAC and Bryce

LAC!  you never LAC fun with us!



The McGuires bought my Festive Favor auction item!  So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...