Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Spring Break Fun

Since we weren't doing any traveling over Spring Break I decided that we would go to "Mexico."  We dressed the part, picked up a book about Mexico, ate at Superior, stuffed a pinata, got churros, and busted the pinata!  We had so much fun "exploring" Mexico!





Catherine and her boys didn't want to miss my lesson on Mexico so they joined us!


And pretty soon the McGuires and Williams joined us too!  I guess I was doing lots of good teaching on Mexico that they didn't want to miss

We stuffed the pinata FULL!

We picked up Churros from Taco Bueno and brought them and the pinata over to the McGuires.




 The next day we traveled to Carmel for a luncheon at the Vine Office.  This is the first event with my new job as the Vine Oil and Gas community relations prize patrol!  I basically get to give out someone else's money to worthy organizations!

We went to a movie.

 The kids went to Ruston and Neil and I went to Nacogdoches to celebrate Anna's birthday!  It was so much fun!  We went to dinner at the Fredonia and sat by their fun pool.  It was like stepping back in time!

Happy Birthday, Anna!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...