Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Cousin Sister Friend Time + Tech + The Festive Favor

We got to head over to Ruston for a wonderful evening of cousin sister friend time!  (That's what SK calls her time with Lillian)   We stayed with the Smarts ad snuggles Lillian!  We love our girl!

This is her little valentine we gave her!

It's a superhero care bear and a book that says "my niece the superhero!"

Sweetest!

Swaddled and sweeter!
 I got up bright and early and headed to Tech!  Judith (Neil's cousin's wife) is a professor at Tech and was doing a really awesome project with her upper level communications class.  They were assigned a small business to look over their marketing and social media and to give pitch to the small business!

I was honored to be part of it!  My group of 4 guys contacted me and they really knew everything about my business and the ins and outs of the stats and numbers.  I was impressed!  They gave suggestions...one of which I have got to use! ---a more professional way to take my pictures!


I gave each of them a festive favor that says "Thanks a latte for all of your hard work!"  It was a Starbucks gift card!
 I was finished pretty quickly so I met SK and Rebecca at the trampoline park and then we all met Nana at Uptown Downtown for a yummy lunch! 

We got on the road shortly after to get the boys from school. What a fun little night in Ruston!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...