Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentine's Day

We had a super fun Valentine's Day because this family LOVES to celebrate! Or maybe it's just me who loves to celebrate???

Got the table all ready for them to wake up!

Pink pancakes/strawberries/eggs for Val Day Breakie

I am not a stuffed animal fan, but this girl loves them!

The first year where they could all write my name!

Dad loves pugs!


My card from Henry.  He loves pizza.
 The boys had sweetheart lunch at school so I went to be with them! 
Ellison, Pearce, and Bennett


Bennett wanted Wendy's!

Henry and Hudson

Henry wanted Chick Fila!
 Since Grandparents' Day was the next day, Nana came over for the night. Richard was gone sailing so we all enjoyed a romantic meal!

My forever valentine!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...