Monday, August 13, 2018

Our unBEElievable Missionaries!

I was so honored to be included on a lunch with our Ugandan missionaries!   Two ladies from the church offered to get Chick-fil-a and I offered my house and Kay brought salad and we were set!  I was excited that Neil was able to come home for lunch to be with us.  He had to leave to go back before the group pic.  Tamara and Jeremy told me how much they thought of Neil for leaving work to be with them.  :)

I borrowed bee themed decor from Jennifer and bee theme plates and cups from Catherine to make this luncheon BEEtiful!

The Festive Favors!   It was honey because ya know, bees make honey!



kid table!
So happy I got to be with these people!  Pictured Left to right:
Kay, SK, me, Karis, Samantha, Evan, Jeremy, Sylvia, Tamara, Gloria, and Jean
What a wonderful occasion!!!  I loved it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...