Wednesday, August 1, 2018

KSLA News 12

While I was in NYC I received an email from KSLA about talking about school uniforms and school supplies on the noon program on day!  They got my email off the school website! So much fun!

They wanted me to talk about ways to save money on school supplies and uniforms.  Luckily we were able to borrow a school-pak from another kid and we went after being famous in a small town.

Henry and our friend, Riley modeled uniforms while Bennett took pictures.  We were loving it!





I even added in a couple festive favors on the sly!




Here I am talking on camera! hahaha!  So awkward!





My peeps with the meteorologist and Christian the anchor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...