Friday, August 10, 2018

Henry's 7th birthday party!

We had a super fun video game truck party for Henry's 7th birthday.  I originally had it booked at my house, but then I realized that I didn't want all those people in my house so I called up Johnny's Pizza and they said we could park the Game Truck there.

Best idea ever!  We ordered pizzas and the kids played.  It was a cinch!
I made this little banner with Henry's name and when Neil cleaned up he tossed it in the trash! I was hoping to re-use it.

Dad found a baker who make the yummiest cookies.  He ordered this cake for Henry's birthday!

The Festive Favors were one by me!  They were gold chocolate coins for all the winners!




Bennett, Henry, and John Hunter

He was loving it!

Uncle Andrew came in to surprise Henry!


Sister got to bring a friend!  She and Camilla re the cutest!




Henry and a couple Mcguire boys

SK loves a big girl!  Amelie is so good with the little ones

It always makes me so happy when Carol comes to be with us.

Yay! Amy, Beau, and Lilah

Henry and his BFF Caden

Since Rebecca was on bed rest, Daniel came over to the party alone.  What  a great uncle!

Sweeties!


Katherine looking stylish in her gamer party hat!

I love this picture, but the background is my favorite!

Henry was super surpised by the skateboard that Uncle Andrew gave him!





Pops and Henry

Henry and Peyton (his friend from the pool)



It was a fun crew!




Since Henry couldn't think of one thing he wanted for his birthday I asked him if he would like to collect school supplies for kids who wont have any instead. He said YES!  We loaded up the basket of supplies he collected and took it to Common Ground on the first day of school.  What a blessing!

We loved celebrating our 7 year old boy!  Happy birthday to our Henry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...