Sunday, January 7, 2018

Saints Playoff Game

When Nana and Granddad mentioned going to the Saints playoff game in NOLA and taking Neil and Bennett they JUMPED on the opportunity!  It was still Christmas Break when they left, but Bennett had to miss one more day of school.  What's one more when you've been out for 16?

I made this sweet poster for Bennett to take to the game which was a huge hit!  It has a picture of Cam Newton (Carolina Panthers quarterback) crying golden tears and says "Who Dat Crying?"  My poster game is pretty darn strong if I do say so myself.


YAY!  We have 2 of these Saints towels!

Decked out in their Saints garb

I think Granddad loved the poster the most!

Neil said that random people would stop B on the side of the street to take a picture with his poster!!

Neil said that Bennett was almost in tears at the end of the game because the Saints almost lost.  But, they pulled off a win and all was right with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...