Tuesday, January 16, 2018

My 36th birthday

Since we had the snow of 2018, my birthday dinner was canceled.  I told the Ruston crew to please not come because the icy roads were just too dangerous.  We ended up being able to make it to Outback right down the street and it was fun!

Mom picked up a cake for me and we enjoyed a little family birthday celebration.

Birthday breakfast





Later on in the month we went out for "January Birthdays" since Leigh, Erin, and me all have January birthdays.  It's the best!  We went to Norton Art Gallery for a fun dinner and art pairing!  Blake cooked foods that went along with 5 different paintings.  Cool concept, but we were all still hungry after so we went to Pizza Rev.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...