Saturday, July 15, 2017

Rebecca and Daniel's Engagement Party

We are THRILLED for Rebecca and Daniel and were super excited when they finally had their first party!  Their engagement party was all summer white which was just fabulous.  I love a theme so much.  It was extra special because Janine and Richard's BFF's bought Gigi's house and they hosted in their home.  What a great event!

YAY!  Rebecca and Daniel

Me with my Best SIL ever!


MOB and Bride


It looked so pretty by the pool.

The food was amazing!

Missy and Billy came from Little Rock.  Everyone wanted to see the updates to the house! :)



The heat did nothing for my hair.  Me and my main man.


Dad, Carolyn and Mom all came for Rebecca!  They should have ridden together to Ruston!

This is a good one.  Only one missing was SK!

The happy couple and their mamas.

Anita and Daniel

me and Mom

Someone commented: southern porch sitting...nothing more southern than this!

More parties to come and it is just so much fun to celebrate our favorites!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...