Thursday, March 30, 2017

Potty Training for the last time! :)

I decided to potty train Sarah Kathryn over Spring Break using the 3 day method I used for the boys.  I know it's not going to be a total non-accident ever type thing, but it is a great jump start. I am super impressed with my girl!  She had several accidents the first day all over the place.   Richard and Janine picked up the boys half way through the 1st day and it got so much easier once they went to Ruston. 

We stayed home for 3 solid days and it almost killed me.  It is so hard for me to stay home.  It was really nice because you really notice all the things that need to be done, painted, cleaned, fixed, etc.  I made a long list of honey-dos for Neil that he loved. :)

By the third day, Sarah Kathryn was having no #1 accidents.  Talk about impressive!  Go girl!  I gave her a M&M each time she went to the potty.  She calls them "potty treats."



So proud of her big girl panties!

Facetiming Nana!

I walked in the playroom and she had the table set up for her dolls!


Here she is filling up the tea pot in the kitchen.  I love her imagination!


Trying out my makeup
 We've had lots of #2 accidents out in public.  It is a harder concept I guess.  After 3 weeks, she finally went on the potty!  We are hoping that it sticks.

 In 3 weeks, she has only had 2 accidents in her bed at nighttime...no pull-ups!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...