Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February Random

I hosted a girls game night at my house Mardi Gras themed. It is so much fun because we exchange gifts for no reason! :) The theme this month was bring a gift that is purple, green, or gold.

We met the family at the Crawfish Hole for one of winter dates for crawfish in Minden.

This girl.  This outfit. I can't handle the cuteness.

Neil took Sk for a date and I took the boys for a date.  They chose to eat at KROGER!  Needless to say, the food wasn't eaten.

We got a new tractor at the camp!  We took a day and went out to take it for a spin.  We took mom and met Nana and Granddad.

Good Lookin' Lewises!

Bennett finally lost his 2 front teeth!

Dr. Seuss week!  This was crazy hat day.

Dr. Seuss week: Crazy Hair day!

Dr. Seuss Week breakfast with Pops

Andre's 40th birthday celebration!  I love how Erin does a party...over the top!

She had a face painter and Beau got the Red River logo on his head!  Neil wouldn't do it.

TKEs

We had so much fun at the celeDREation!

Loved my facepaint!

Her favorite breakfast: pringles and slim jim.  I am all about healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...