Saturday, September 17, 2016

Tackle Football

Me No Likey.

I am all about letting my kids try new things and sports and stuff, but tackle football is not my favorite.  Bennett wanted to play so we are doing it, but I think this will be our last year.  Neil said that one of his friends researched football and he couldn't fund one other city that started tackle this young.  Not sure why!  Bennett is concerned about getting hit too hard and that scares me.  He doesn't care about getting dirty and sweaty at all!  

All that to say: we are so proud of our boy!  He is trying and learning new things.  And he gets to play with sweet friends!  

Family love

Henry wanted in on the big boy pic

Bennett and Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...