Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Sarah Kathryn goes to Mother's Day Out!

FINALLY!  My sweet girl got to start school.  Talk about fun!  She was so excited to finally have her turn, but when it came time for me to leave it was a total melt-down.  Her.  Not me.  I basically skipped out of the church like I was headed for a week long vacation.  The 5 hours I will have on Tuesdays and Thursdays are golden!  

Sarah Kathryn enjoyed her time, too.  She has been dying to use her new nap-mat, but didn't nap the first day.  She did the 2nd so we are making progress!  
Gosh, she is the cutest darn thing!

Photo-shoot!


Not sure who Kathryn is....I couldn't find our spot at first since the name is wrong on the sheet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...