Thursday, September 24, 2015

Lately

It seems like time if just flying so quickly that I keep looking up and weeks are over, summer is gone, and my babies are growing.  I love being able to keep a journal here to look back on in the weeks, months, and years to come.
 
We got to watch Joseph for a few hours one day while his parents went to work.

Bennett, our sweet Tiger Scout, sold popcorn at Twisted Root.  He was such a good salesboy!

Sister is starting to stand up!

Henry started playing soccer with our cute little Pumpkin Heads team.

Henry did his first homework assignment: An "all about me" pennant.  If this project was any indication of homework to come....No, just no.

SK got a new girl puzzle and it is so cute!  She has so much fun learning.

I tried to experiment with a ponytail. 

I am currently loving the Beaufort Bonnet Company.  They have the cutest stuff!!  I am going to build our fall family photos around this bonnet! :)

Neil and Andre took the kids to the camp for a work day.  They spent the night at the camp.  Neil said they were all filthy, but happy!

Sarah Kathryn tried on her sweet, little lamb costume! I think she loves it!

Henry picked out a shark costume this year! Bennett is going to be a ninja, but his costume isn't in yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...