Sunday, January 18, 2015

Mama is 33

I had a wonderful birthday this year.  It was really fancy because the kids were all out of school and I got to be with them all day long.  Happy Birthday, Mommy!  I cleaned, did laundry, changed diapers, and even had my birthday lunch at Chick-fil-a.  It really is the best.  It's not glamorous but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I received several calls and texts and I felt so special!

Displaying photo 1.JPG
Dad cane over bright and early and brought me this pretty plant from Akin's.
We went to our Chick-fil-a lunch and Bennett kept saying that he was going to pay.  Well apparently Neil had given him some money to pay for my lunch.  Henry had been playing with Bennett's wallet and lost it so I ended up paying.  No big deal!  It's the thought that counts!

After Chick-fil-a, we met Mom for a birthday treat at Julieanne's.  Yum!  Thanks, Mom!




Displaying photo 1.JPG

We went for birthday dinner at Trace because of Trace kids.  It is so nice to be able to drop them off and enjoy an adult meal!  Amy and Daniel joined us and I was so glad!
Displaying photo 2.JPG

Displaying photo 3.JPG


On Sunday, we celebrated with everyone else.  Yay!  We went back to Trace so the boys could go to Trace kids, but everyone wished they had just eaten with us. 

Dad got me some fancy Hunter boots and Carolyn wrapped them for me.  Love the Sesame Street paper.

Gammy and her best girl

those eyes.

Dad, me, and Carolyn

Leslie, Amy, me, and Mom


You know me.. I love a group photo.


Thanks to Richard and Janine for my new lens that made this picture possible!

Leslie and me

me and Amy

And!!!!  I work at a place that celebrates birthdays!  It is so nice just to be remembered, but to have a lunch in your honor AND a dessert made especially for you is just a treat.  I got to choose Newk's and Judy made me some low-calorie lemon bars.  How thoughtful!  
Displaying photo 5.JPG



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...