Friday, January 30, 2015

100th Day of Kindergarten!

Bennett was so excited to dress up like he was 100 for the 100th day of Kindergarten!  I ordered suspenders, old man eyebrows and mustache, and glasses.  Neil tied his tie and I sprayed silver paint in his hair.  He was ready!!!

Before we got to school he said "I look older than Granddad and Grim!"

We got to school and took a picture out front.  He quivered his lip all morning because apparently you lose lip control when you are 100.  He walked a little hunched over, too.







Sweet class with his teacher

me and my 100 year old boy..Neil called him Bennett Button
Bennett, we are so proud of all your 100 days of kindergarten!  Way to go, sweet boy!  You are thriving and learning so much.  We love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...