Sunday, September 15, 2019

FUMC Women's Retreat

The weekend we've been planning for a year is finally here!  Our FUMC Women's Retreat!   This retreat was just what I needed to feel recharged and refreshed.  The theme was "rest" and boy did we get some rest in!  

I was honored to be on the planning team with some amazing people.  We had 2 missionaries fly in from Costa Rica and Romania to speak and pray and they really brought the word!  It was just so uplifting to be in their presence.

I got to arrive early to help "set the stage" and do a mic and music check.  A microphone is my love language.

Ashley (one of the most amazing godly people ever, Stefania (from Romania), me, and Sweet Yolanda from Costa Rica)

We put these on each lady's pillow before they arrived

We had lots of small group time and it was just so good to be together.

Look how sweet!  ladies able to relax and rest while looking at the lake

The breakfast at Pine Cove was out of this world!  I had to send this pic to my breakfast buddies because they know I'm an oatmeal junkie!

When Ashley and I started talking about the retreat-we both started praying that 20 ladies would want to join us.  We didn't tell each other this number until later and we ended up with 72 ladies!  We filled up the whole camp and we were just praying for 20!  God just worked it all out for us!


So happy to have my besties there!

Retreat team!

Girls from my Sunday school class: Emily, Crystal, Kay, Christy, Stacie, Brigette, me, Ashley, and Emily

Me with the fabulous Yolanda!

This is the song that was sort of the theme song for the weekend.  When I got in the car to leave-this was on!  Coincidence? I think not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...