Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017

This year we had an Army Soldier from a video game, Bowser, and Moana.  I'm feeling like my days of adorable costumes have come and gone.  We are now only into the video game, tv, and movie costumes!  Where did my baby strawberry, lamb, and scarecrow go???


Our first stop is usually our neighbor, Susan!  She always has something special for the kids!!


Same with our other neighbor, Mr. Glenn!  He has a special gift for each one of our babies!  So thoughtful!  Most mornings before school Neil takes the boys to feed Mr. Glenn's fish.  It is a special friendship.

As with the past few years, we were invited to the Favrots.  Jill always does such a great job on her Halloween carnival!  She thinks of everything!  Prizes, games, food, and fun!



I never give up a chance to toss on a wig!

Trying everything for a pic of all my kids!

We had our trick or treating cut short due a rain.  We ended up with plenty of candy so it was OK!

Gammy met us for the end of our Halloween experience.
dd caption

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...