Friday, August 18, 2017

Henry's First Day of Kindergarten!

How can it be?  My sweet little pre-schooler is already in Kindergarten!!!  Oh, Henry!  I can't believe it!  Having 2 kids at one school is a luxury that I have never known.  The past 3 years I've had 3 kids at 3 schools and it wasn't easy.  Having 2 at one school is just a dream!

Henry is THRILLED to be in school!


When Henry grows up he wants to be a Dad!  Way to go, Neil for showing just how awesome being a dad is!

Our Baby Bulldog



2 boys at 1 school!  

So happy!

Henry and Truett...t-ball buds

It was a family affair!  Being PTA prez, I had to speak at the Tears and Cheers breakfast for all of the K parents.

Mrs. F and Henry

Not too sure about sitting down and getting busy.  Poor baby!  It's so scary to be in a brand new school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...