Sunday, August 13, 2017

Back to School Breakfast!

One of my favorite traditions!  Our Back to School Breakfast is so much fun.  I've learned to not do it on the actual day that school starts because we are always in too big of a rush to have our fun breakfast AND get to school on time.  This year we had it before church so it worked out perfectly.

I usually get each child a book about their year of school.  I didn't find a 3rd grade book this year.  and it was tough finding a 2nd grade one last year. Anyway, they had fun and I guess that's all that matters!

Sister got new markers and crayons and glitter glue for all the homework she will be doing! :)

Bennett got Saints socks AND Tech socks.

Can't believe we only have 2 schools now!

It was also promotion Sunday!  The kids moved up to their new Sunday School rooms.  This means Henry is no longer in the pre-school building.  Henry's group was the first set of babies to ever be in the baby room in our new building and now they are in Kindergarten!  Tear.


We had our Bulldog Bash after church.  Neil had to work the DADS Club table and I spoke at each of the 3 meetings.  I wasn't even nervous!    Amy called me to see what she should wear to the meetings.  I was already dressed and said "what about a royal blue top and white jeans?"  She said "oh yeah, that's cute!"

hahahaha!  Twinning is winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...