Friday, May 12, 2017

Henry's Last Day of Pre-School!

I just can't believe pre-school is over for Henry.  I am typing this about 1 month into Kindergarten and it is still unreal to me.  Henry really thrived in Bridging and it was one of the best parenting decisions we made.  Giving him the extra year to gain confidence, maturity, and academic skills has been a true gift.  We are so proud of our boy!

At SPDS you can arrive early to get your seat for the 9am start time.  I called the day before to see what time the school would open.  They said 6am.  I arrived at 5:55am to a locked up building.  No one came to unlock it until around 6:15.  I got there first and was able to snag the second row.  The front rows are auctioned off for big $ at the auction in the fall.  I got there early enough so that we could all see Henry graduate from pre-school!

We brought the whole family to the event!  Bennett had his 2nd grade hoe-down after this so that's why he is dressed in western-wear.

So glad all of our grandparents could attend pre-school graduation!


Henry and his sweet friend, Max.

Ellen took this and sent it to me!  What a sweet picture of Henry.

Singing his heart out!  They only sang about 25 songs.


How exciting!  These are a few of the SPDS kids that will be with Henry in Kindergarten!  Briggs, Lily, Henry, and John Hunter,


What a difference from the first day to the last day of Bridging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...