Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween 2016

Our little monsters had a great time on Halloween this year.  We were invited to trick-or-treat a couple days before Halloween at the Bakers.  What fun to be able to trick-or-treat 2 times!  Talk about a childhood dream of mine.  

Trick-or-treating round 1 (Reid, Henry, Bennett, and Dean)

Henry had a fun Halloween sing-along at his school.  SK and I went and watched.  I just looooooove being able to go to all of my babies things.  I know I say it a lot, but I don't take this opportunity  lightly.

SK loved getting to be at Henry's school.

Kate the witch and Henry the robot

Dad and Carolyn came by to see all the kids dressed up.  Carolyn even let me paint her face while I was painting all the kids.  How fun!


Her face looks like whiskers, but it is really bee stripes.  She loved having her face painted!

Our army man was very serious!







Robot wouldn't take an individual pic.



On our walk, we saw John!!  They were both army men. How cute!

They LOVE trick-or-treating!
Kate's mom plans a huge carnival in her back yard.  She built games and has prizes at each game.  We love going to their house!


Out little apple bobber!

Henry LOVES the games!

Shoot-out!

Wiggin' out for a fun Halloween!

We've Halloweened with the Boswells since age 5.  Can't believe our kids go together now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...