Monday, October 19, 2015

Fall break Fun!


We had a fun fall break this year.  I am thankful that my days off usually coincide with all of their Monday and Friday holidays.  We started off our weekend with the FBCS fall carnival.  We love that carnival...it is really the best!  Bennett was excited to see his school friend, Logan there.  Logan's step sister goes to FBCS.  Thanks to Dianne for giving us armbands...the kids had a blast!

Logan and Bennett

My sweet boys

We didn't do much of anything on Friday.  We stayed home, went grocery shopping, and then stayed home some more.  Sometimes it's nice to sit at home.  

On Monday I was going to be lazy again, but decided to take the boys to the corn maze.  I am so glad we went!  We had to stop by the store for Bennett's meds and then we headed out.
We had to drop sister off at school because I didn't think I could maneuver the stroller through the maze.  I was right.

They love this little 4-wheeler pulled train.

New attraction this year: corn shoot!

loving it!

Bennett LOVES these guns.  He would do this the whole time if I let him!

Brothers

5 boys lost in the corn

We came home for a delicious dinner in the perfect fall air.  What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...