Friday, April 12, 2019

Gateway field trip to NASA

Our annual 3rd-5th grade gateway field trip to NASA was a fun one.  We left the HOME-TEL bright and early to meet the bus at Lee Hedges Stadium by 6am.  

We arrived around 10 am at NASA for a day of fun!


Whoa my hair is looking REALLY red!  I'll own it.

Jayden, Kris, and Bennett.  Kris was with us the whole day and we were happy to have him.  He is the sweetest!


Bennett the astronaut




Bennett, Brayden, and Isaac

Sweet 4th graders

Riding the tram to the other side of the grounds

This is the mock control room where people are learning how to operate.




Eating a space ice cream sandwich!

What a fun trip to space!  I love days when I get to be with just one of my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...