Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Play Dates and Dinner

We've been having lots of fun this summer. We have been having some fun play dates and I even got out for Erinn's birthday!

Here is Sarah Kathryn with Trinity.  SK is only 4 weeks older and she is twice her size!


We've been setting up weekly play dates with our Sunday School group and they've been so nice.  We went to Tiny Town in Bossier and it was super clean.  I love clean.

Sadie and Henry

Look at all these kids!

Sigma Kappa legacies!

Sweet babies in the FUMC nursery: Andrew and Sarah Kathryn

I took all my sweets to Gymboree for SK's class.  I asked Henry if he wanted to go to school and he said "no, I wanna stay wis you."  There was no way I could take him after that!
Happy 32nd, Erinn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...