Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy 30th James!

We were so excited to be invited to Jay Hanna's 30th birthday extravaganza at Noble Savage. His wife, Nikki, made some cute decorations all in the Mardi Gras theme. His parents brought a cake from Winnfield too. We had a great time!


Me, Lindsay, and Margaret

Me and Marge with the birthday boy. Margaret and I took close to 100 pictures with each others cameras. I made sure to get in most of the ones she was taking.

Here is a group photo. It was good to see Hunter and Becky Smith. They came over from Ruston for the party. (They are sitting in between Neil and me.)

Margaret, Cole, me, and Lindsay

And here are Nikki and Jay.

Happy 30th Jay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...